Knack /næk/
A readiness in performance; aptness at doing something; skill; facility; dexterity.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Share Care

Cub has to be the most sharing toddler I've ever met. At least with us. If he's eating something, he insists we take a bite too. Although, I'm not sure if that's a sharing gesture or a test to see if we'll actually eat what we're serving him. And he can get quite bossy with sharing too. "Eat, mommy. Eat!" As he shoves a piece of food into my mouth. Or if I'm offering him something from my plate, he insists on taking the fork and stretching it across the table to daddy for him to try too. Usually I find it really cute and go along with this sharing routine. But I must admit, I don't have the stomach to share the chewed up food he's spit out and presented to me as if it were choice lobster. Or sharing his tooth brush among other things. Some things just aren't for sharing, Cub.

0 comments:

Post a Comment